We welcome you to stay in any of our 6 guest rooms. Each is named after a sailing vessel with a history in Boothbay Harbor. Overnight guests are invited to enjoy a delicious breakfast served on the porch, weather permitting, or in the main dining room. A short stroll brings you to the heart of Boothbay Harbor where you can enjoy the shops, galleries and port activities.
All rooms have private baths, TV, phone, air conditioning, small refrigerator. Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekend, breakfast is complimentary for our inn guests. A menu of delicious breakfast entrees, coffee, juice and tea are offered. Breakfast is also open to the public, if you would like to invite a few friends along.
All rooms are $159 in season and $99 off season.
- Check in after 3pm, Check out 11am
- Seasonal Air Conditioning in room
- Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Full Breakfast 5/24-10/13
- Rates based on double occupancy, each additional guest is $20
- Full Deposit for 1-2 night stays, 50% for 3 or more nights
- 10 day advance cancellation or deposit is forfeited
- Designated family room (Timberwind) for guest under the age of 14